Feb 3, 2009

The Wallflower Shop

Hey there, fearless folks and sassy cats! We're clicking and whirring over here, thinking of ways to promote CTFS and spread the literary love. So far, the comments I've received have been very encouraging. The thing I hear the most is: " Please! There MUST be a sequel!" Well, I just want to reassure you that there is. I just don't know when it will be written because I have a hefty project I'm working on now. But waiting is a good thing, right?

Currently, I'm working on an idea of having a colaborative book release party/art show at The Little Black Pearl on the southside of Chicago. You'll be the first to know when we've got a date.

Also, check out my brand-spankin' new storefront on cafepress: http://www.cafepress.com/gwendolynglover

Cheers!

No comments: