Sep 29, 2008

NaNoWriMo

During the month of October, I won't be posting anything on this blog. I'll be participating in a frenzy-filled, group writing challenge starting at the stroke of midnight on October 1st and ending at 11:59 on October 31st. This is the third time I've taken the challenge, which is highly influenced by the National Novel Writing Month. The first time was in January of 2007 and I aggressively utilized the No Plot, No Problem kit, which loosened me up and forced me to give my inner editor and critic a much-needed vacation.

I would love to get inspirational, cheesy, and funny notes while I do this with my totally awesome writing group. Feel free to e-mail me at gwendolyn.derosa at gmail dot com

Thanks!!!


The maker of a sentence launches out into the infinite and builds a road into Chaos and old Night, and is followed by those who hear him with something of wild, creative delight.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: