Nov 17, 2009

November Update

Hello!

I just wanted to give you a quick update.

I will be participating in The Book Cellar's Local Author Night, featuring Young Adult authors. The reading will take place this Wednesday, Nov. 18th, at 7pm. I will be joining J. Adams Oaks (Why I Fight), Pamela Todd (Blind Faith Hotel), and Diane Mayer Christiansen (Switcher). If you're in Chicago, I hope you'll join me for a drink. The Book Cellar has a wonderful beer and wine list.

Over the past month, I was interviewed on a feminist blog, reminisced about Halloween in our home as a child, and had an adventure while trying to meet Sherman Alexie. I also discussed the inner conflict between being a peace activist and enjoying violent films.

I have to give a little plug for my sister-in-law, Tiffany Glover, who recently began an etsy store to sell her unique, handmade scrapbooks. She even does commissions and they're perfect for holiday gifts.

You should be checking David's website periodically. He is furiously painting his cheesecake series. New works will be posted frequently in the next two months.

Thanks for your support. As usual, you can stay in touch with me on facebook, myspace, or on my blogs.

Cheers,
Gwen

P.S. Currently, blogger is not allowing me to link other websites. My apologies.

No comments: