Aug 4, 2009

Summer Updates

Hello, ardent readers!

It’s been a hot summer and I’m eager to update you on all the literary happenings.

Promoting my debut novel, Cast the First Stone, has been going exceptionally well, considering that it was only published about eight months ago. The book is currently available in two Chicago bookstores (both of which I adore): Women and Children First in Andersonville and The Book Cellar in the Lincoln Square. You can also find it on amazon.com .

I will opening for J. Adams Oaks, author of the Young Adult novel "Why I Fight," at Women and Children First on Sunday, Sept. 13th at 4:30pm. Please join me there to celebrate my first official reading.

In the past month, I have had the pleasure of interviewing NYC performer, Leslie Goshko, YA author, Stephanie Kuehnert, and singer/songwriter, Miriam Speyer. You can find the interviews here. Check the blog for upcoming interviews. If you are a writer, artist, singer, or “other” extraordinaire and would like to be interviewed on my blog, don’t hesitate to email me.

The first review of CTFS is out here. Thanks to Mrs. Magoo Reads! Two fellow authors, Jessica Hopper of The Girls Guide to Rocking, and Lauren McLaughlin of (Re)Cycler were featured on the blog as well.

David has finished the rockin' new look to his website . There are new features and a Q&A page. Check it out!

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/GwendolynGlover .

Thanks!

1 comment:

Ohmygoshko.com said...

So excited for your first official reading! Congrats!!! You're rockin' and rollin'. Keep it up:)